Kunal Group is a part of a major R & D-intensive sector. And there are three main reasons why R & D is important for a company like ours.
Firstly, R & D generates new products, processes and services that give the company competitive edge in the market. We believe that the company that invests in R & D wisely is likely to gain customers and maintain or increase its value.
Secondly, R & D is a substantial financial investment for R & D-intensive companies. The sheer size and importance of the company's R & D budget means that the management of R & D for timely and effective results is a key concern of top management. For sectors where R & D is a significant investment, a company's investors will be interested both in the intensity of the investment relative to competitors and the results flowing from it.
And finally, R & D is an important driver for organic growth. Most companies have a growth target and, organic growth through R & D is the preferred route to meet the growth targets set by managements and valued by investors.
Keeping these points at the centre-point of our operations, we constantly innovate to keep with the times. And with a keen sense of balance between technology and people power, our R & D activities are constantly supplemented with technological upgradations as well.
It is said that Necessity is the mother of invention. Whenever a need arose in the industry, Kunal Organics has addressed it with is path breaking solutions. Such as:
- Cold Sizing Products were developed for Jute Industry by working hand in hand with the customers and their demands. The products conserve energy and increase productivity.
- Sulblock was developed because the Denim industry demanded:
- Less water
- Less dye
- Optimize process cycle
- Consistent shade for sulphur bottom Indigo to P type fabrics
- Sizecare series is a range of sizing products that give excellent strength to the yarns. SIZECARE products were carefully designed to cause minimum impact on environment. These products are a revolution and have very low impact on the environment, requiring only 1% size add-on.
- ElectroIndigo Paste was invented for coating:
- No caustic required
- No Hydro Required
- Approved by Levi's
- Stone wash look in fabric was invented, for the first time in the world, without the use stone wash enzyme in fabric stage and developed by Kunal, using Japanese technology.
- Low Temperature Curing Resin that:
- Increase productivity
- Save energy
- Have non-yellowing properties
- Low Temperature Catalysts for coating application that can help in achieve:
- Water repellency, leather type finish, rubbery effect etc.
- Cured at low temperature i.e 100°C - 120°C instead of 160°C which ultimately increases productivity.