Special Cationic resin with many usages
- May be added to a starch size mix, at levels of 2-4%, to cross link the starch and indigo to fix indigo.
- When used in denim finishing, it substantially reduces indigo dye bleeding which ultimately results in improved wash fastness
- It has excellent dye fixing properties for after treating direct, sulphur dyes and fiber reactive dyes
- It requires only drying after application, no curing
- Passes C10A fastness test of M & S
- Also passes Perspiration and Saliva tests